Tuesday, April 2, 2013

 I have been such a slacker mom lately. Trying to get ready for baby is hard when you have 2 other kids to take care of as well. I realized that most days are either spent getting frustrated at the boys for them trying to "help" me or wishing they really would help me like pick something up so I don;t have to bend over.!!  Thanks to my mom, Kim and Barunka the room actually got put together all the clothes in the dresser and hung up and the floor was even vacuumed and the window washed. Such a Huge help. I have been trying to find something special to do with the boys so they don't feel neglected and I don;t feel like such a huge failure but the best thing have been the small things like playing Uno with cooper or Geo tracks with Owen. or even just reading a book. but I think the best is when they come up to me and ask to see my belly and then the blow raspberries on it and she starts to move and kick and they laugh because they got her to move! I can't believe I only have 5 days left I am ready to meet this little girl and to have a complete family.

Here are just a few pictures I realize that I have taken a bunch of pictures on my phone but I am not sure how to put them on here so until I do  you have these:

Easter morning
 First fire of the year


1 comments:

Magdogg said...

Your boys are looking so great, and it is nice to have family close by to help with things. :) Miss you! Can't wait to see new baby!