Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Posted by The Hanson Family at 5:18 PM
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
here are his stats:
weight: 25lb 5oz (41%)
head 19.5" (90%)
18 month version of Cooper
- loves to do whatever he wants:)
- talks constantly, he will try to say just about anything you ask him to
- LOVES tractors and was so excited to play with them at Grandpa Jones
- he loves trains and airplanes and cars
- he LOVES "KACHOW" otherwise known as the movie "Cars"
- eats constantly and eats just about everything.
- isn't so sure about nursery yet but does pretty good
- loves his cousin Hannah and Keira he asks about them on a daily basis
- asks for Scott ( Chris' brother) multiple times a day after every phone call or when I am on the computer:)
- loves to look at pictures of family
- can recognize Papa and grandma's house when we pull up
- loves to sing songs
- knows about 20 animal sounds, like elephant, camel,wolf and frog.
- never stops moving
- has become a fan of lawn mowers and asks to see them daily.
- and thanks to Chris he has learned to toot on command. it makes changing his diapers that much more fun :)
Posted by The Hanson Family at 4:10 PM
Monday, April 12, 2010
Posted by The Hanson Family at 5:47 PM
Easter weekend fell at the end of Chris' Spring break so we got to spend some extra time in Springfield. We thought that since the weather was nice on Thursday we would go feed the ducks at Alton Baker park. so we swiped some bread from my parents and headed over only to find out.....
Here is the best picture of the kids. Every time I put Cooper closer to the girls he would scoot away.
This is Easter morning with my parents. Heather Jeff and the girlies went to Salem so it was just Hannah and Cooper. Cooper learned quickly that the eggs had candy inside
Posted by The Hanson Family at 12:59 PM