Sunday, May 3, 2009

A Mix of Pics

We were down in Springfield Last weekend for Kim's baby shower and my Dad put up the swing in the back yard so Cooper gave it a try. I like the one below cause he has this new thing for putting his foot in the air

Here is another first. A Carousel ride. We were at Roaring Rapids Pizza for a birthday party(another first) and the have a carousel so we took a ride. C was a little worried at first but then thought it was great.
Heather made this cake for our cousin Evan's 7th birthday party. It was a made scientist theme. It was fun all the kids did experiments and had lots of fun.
My new favorite picture

Isn't he the cutest little boy!!!

Yes that is a cookie in his hand, and no not a baby cookie, Chris was eating some of those shortbread cookies with the frosting stuff inside and C was watching him so Chris took one apart and gave it to Cooper(another first)

4 comments:

Steve and Brenda said...

Cooper is soooooo cute and growing up way too fast.

Courtenay Beth said...

I ADORE that last picture of him, what a DOLL! SO fun!!!

Shanna. said...

he is the cutest little boy! :)

Brittany said...

Cooper is so darn adorable!! I love his grin with the cookie! I get a similar smile on my face when I'm eating a cookie!! :)